These are are Terms and Conditions - we keep them in very simple format to everyone knows where they are.
What these terms cover. Our are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you, whether these are goods, services or digital content. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us.
Info and Contact
1. We are Evergreen Outdoor Education and we are Peter Logan, Joseph Logan and Julie Logan and we design and make EGToys™
1.1 We have various media platforms and can be contacted by telephone 01207 544867 - Email firstname.lastname@example.org -Facebook messenger @mudkitchens and Twitter messenger @Evergreenschild - we also have a contact form on our website.
2. We are committed to provide you with any order which you place and pay for via the contact methods named in Section 1. If for any reason we receive an order and payment and can not produce the order we will refund your payment. Evergreen reserve the exclusive right to issue a refund for any order.
2.1 Items on our web site are a fixed price apart from the Tool Bench which has variables, therefore the price you see is the price you pay.
2.2 Bespoke orders are treat differently as the costs are often difficult to predict especially with many items being a one off. We will always do our best to give you our valued customer as much information as possible.
2.3 Items are priced to ship within UK Mainland* only - see Section 5.
3. All our products are hand made and complete one offs. We make every attempt to replicate your product as close to the one used for photography. Wood is a live material and is subject to change, it moves, changes colour expands, shrinks and breaths.
3.1 All our products are built to our own personal exceptional standards - in the unlikely event of a fault please contact us immediately.
3.2 Our measurements on the website are accurate so please make sure your resource is going to fit before ordering.
4. We reserve the right to make slight changes to products, this may include fixings and updates to the design - rest assured no changes will effect functionality.
5. All items are priced on our website include UK Mainland delivery - please contact us to secure a price for outside UK Mainland or across any stretches of water or journeys which involve toll charges* before placing your order.
5.1 All items are packaged in accordance with courier guidance when collected from our workshops.
5.2 All items carry a standard of £50 insurance and all couriers offer additional insurance - you must inform us at the time of ordering that you wish to purchase additional insurance - the customer is responsible for the additional insurance cost.
5.3 Evergreen Outdoor Education accept no liability for any items damaged in transit.
5.4 All items have a unique tracking ID number which we will pass on to you.
5.5 If there is a delay on the order through circumstances beyond our control we will keep you informed of this.
5.6 All items are available for collection from our workshops by prior mutual agreement or by your chosen courier.
5.7 On occasion and prior to mutual agreement Evergreen Outdoor Education may agree to deliver for an agreed fee. In all delivery cases the product becomes yours from delivery.
5.8 A product will be your responsibility and your product from the time the courier delivers the product to the address you gave us or you have collected your item(s) from us or we have delivered to you.
We hope these Terms are helpful to you and if you believe there is something we haven't covered do get in touch - Best wishes Jools Peter and Joe.